CSSC Sports & Leisure is a not-for-profit organisation and is available to all employees including contract and temps. The cost is £4.50 per month and can be paid by Direct Debit.
With a CSSC Sports and Leisure membership, you can access:
- Free access to CSSC Life – Comprehensive wellbeing and fitness platform (fitness, nutrition, wellbeing)
- Free National Trust for Scotland corporate cards
- Free entry to CADW sites for the member and their family (2 adults, 3 children)
- Free entry to Kew Gardens (Richmond & Wakehurst) for the member and their family (1 adult, 3 children, 1 adult half price)
- Discounted tickets to 100’s of family attractions throughout Scotland and the rest of the UK
- Discounted cinema tickets
- Race entry subsidies (Running, Cycling, Swimming Events)
- Financial support for umpiring, coaching and refereeing qualifications
- Organised sporting events and clubs
- Leisure activities including spa days, scuba diving, skiing, pudding club and shopping trips
- Savings on everyday shopping including supermarkets, high street, DIY and lots more
They are offering Falkirk Council employees access to all this for £4.50 per month. You can also be rewarded if you link your account up to 6 family or friends who will get access to the same benefits.
Contact details are as follows:
Daniel Barrett (CSSC Representative)