Discover more of what you need to look after you.
CSSC has been helping civil service and public sector colleagues relax, take time out and look after their health and wellbeing for over 100 years. Their exclusive offers, deals, savings and discounts help 140,000 members maximise their free time, find inspiration, explore their passions, and celebrate the things they love with the people they love.
Never a dull weekend with over 4,200 ways to save!
Whether with fun days out, sports, cinema, fitness, courses, classes, retail or leisure, CSSC has a new way to help you save and make fantastic memories with your friends and family for every day of the year.
Including £300 of free memberships and benefits just for joining:
- FREE annual family entry to English Heritage
- FREE annual family entry to Cadw
- UNLIMITED access to Kew Gardens and Wakehurst Wild Botanic Gardens
- FREE entry to National Trust for Scotland with corporate cards* and discounted entry to Historic Scotland
- FREE use of our comprehensive exclusive health and wellbeing app - CSSC life.
- Discounted TOTUM Pro retail card and Fabyouless hair and beauty card.
- Up to 10% cashback at thousands of online & high street retailers with our mobile savings app.
- Great value tickets to all the UK's most popular theme parks and attractions.
- Huge savings on cinema, gyms, holidays, travel, utilities, insurance, tuition... and much more.
- Local events, community groups and volunteering opportunities.
For just £4.99 a month (just 17p a day), not only could save over £1,000 a year but you'll find the inspiration and motivation to start making some amazing memories with your family.
Discover more for yourself at: CSSC.co.uk
It's so easy to join.
- No contract or minimum terms, just a simple monthly Direct Debit
- Doesn't matter if you change employer
- Reduced rates for retired members
- Start enjoying benefits in under 5 minutes
- Follow us on Facebook & Instagram to get all the latest offers and activities available.
Join at: cssc.co.uk/join
- Please check the website for full T&C's and booking requirements.