Calling all team leaders and managers – are you looking to develop and enhance your leadership skills? If the answer is yes, then two training courses could be right up your street.
Starting in January the courses will arm you with a range of new skills to help you become more confident and effective in your role.
Current team leaders – and those aspiring to the role – should sign up to the ILM Level 2 Award in Leadership and Team Skills. On the course you’ll learn:
- core leadership and management skills
- how to put these skills into practice in your workplace
- how to improve your team’s performance
The training, which costs £110, comprises three full-day in a classroom (on January 21st, February 26th and March 23rd) plus an e-learning module you can complete at any time.
The second course - ILM Level 3 Certificate in Leadership and Management - is aimed at anyone who has management responsibilities but no formal training.
Training, which costs £190, comprises a mix of eight full and half day units, six of which are classroom-based. The sessions will take place on: January 15th, February 4th, February 5th (am only), February 28th, March 16th, April 23rd, May 14th and May 15th (am only) plus two e-learning modules to complete when you can.
By undertaking the course you’ll:
- gain a range of key management skills and put them into practice in their own role
- build your leadership capabilities to motivate and engage teams and confidently manage relationships
- develop your leadership and management skills using your own knowledge, values and motivation
The courses, which are led by our Organisational Development team, provide a great to upskill as well as help change our culture - a key component of the Council of the Future Fit for the Future project.
Spaces can be booked right up until the day before the courses start. To book email firstname.lastname@example.org.