Scotland's Redress Scheme is for survivors of historical child abuse in care in Scotland. You can find out how to apply and how to access help and support on the website.

If you want to find out if the Council holds any records about your time in care, you can submit a subject access request under data protection legislation. Our data protection page has more information.

If you'd like to chat with us first about this, please send an email to and we can arrange a suitable time.