A cinema licence is needed for any public performance of a film. It allows you to show "any exhibition of moving pictures" other than programmes shown on terrestrial or cable television.

How to apply

Cinema licence application forms are available to download:

Application form for a new or renewal of a Cinema licence
Application form for the variation of a Cinema licence

You can also get application forms by contacting us: