If you live within a controlled parking zone (CPZ) or operate a business that pays
the business improvement district (BID) levy within a CPZ you may want to buy an
annual parking permit.
For up to date costs and information on where business and
resident parking is available, please see our car parks
How to apply
A 4 week or annual permit may be purchased by cash, cheque or credit/debit card at the address below.
Purchasers of multiple annual permits will be eligible for a
discount at the following rate:
- 2-10 permits = 10% discount
- 11 permits or more = 20% discount
|Parking Permit (On-Street)
||One Year Charge
Permit application forms are available below:
- Resident permit application
- Business permit application
Applications should be made to:
Permits are valid for 12 months from the date of issue. Should you wish to renew the permit, you will need to submit a new application.
Excess or Penalty Charges (Off-Street)
|Discounted sum - up to 21 days from the date of serving of the Charge Notice (when applicable)
* The discount is not available for abuse of a disabled space or badge or for refusing or rejecting an Excess or Penalty Charge Notice.