Has a Falkirk Council tenant gone the extra mile to help you, or done something positive in your neighbourhood? You can nominate them for a 'Good Neighbour Award'.
Over the years we have received nominations for neighbours who have helped by:
- clearing snow from a footpath for an elderly neighbour
- walked the dog for a neighbour who was unwell
- shopped for groceries for a neighbour who was shielding during the COVID-19 pandemic
- hung out washing for a disabled person
- picked up litter and rubbish from a footpath shared with other neighbours
If you have a neighbour who has gone the extra mile, you can nominate them by emailing us.
Please tell us why you wish to nominate your neighbour and remember to include their name, address and contact details.
Alternatively, you can contact Dawna Chisholm to discuss your nomination.