Your complaints, compliments and suggestions are important to us.

They help us improve our services - so please tell us what you think.

There are several ways you can contact us. You can:


All complaints about our Housing Services are dealt with under the our complaints procedure.

If you are unhappy with our response to your complaint, you have the right to take your complaint to the Scottish Public Services Ombudsman for independent review.


A small number of residents receive factoring services from us. You will have received a Written Statement of Services if this applies to you.

If you receive a factoring service, our Factoring Complaints Procedure - Summary (below) outlines how you can make a complaint.

Factoring Complaints Procedure - Summary

This involves your right to complain to the First-tier Tribunal for Scotland (Housing & Property Chamber) who can carry out an independent review.

Significant performance failures

For more information, please read the complaints and significant performance failure leaflet from the Scottish Housing Regulator.

If you would like complain about any of our Housing Services, please contact us as soon as possible for help and advice.