Coronavirus (COVID-19) information

In line with Scottish Government information, all mainland Scotland will move into Protection Level 4 from 26 December 2020.

This will mean that we will only be able carry out emergency repair work for our tenants from that date.

As such, ALL non-emergency repair work or inspections programmed to be carried out after 26 December will require to be cancelled.

Additionally all new non-emergency repairs or inspections will be put on hold, until there is a change in the Protection Levels.

We are also unable to undertake planned works, including kitchen, bathroom and disabled adaptation installations. Other areas of work, including work within unoccupied properties and construction work remain unaffected.

We will continue to monitor this situation and will return to full service as soon as possible. Reporting emergency repairs remains unchanged and tenants should continue to call us to report an emergency repair. This line is open 24/7.

As you can appreciate we will have a significant backlog of repairs, reported before and during the current COVID-19 restrictions and will work through them as a priority. However, if you have an issue with your home, and haven't already reported it, then please let us know using the online reporting form.

Unfortunately at this time we are unable to advise on timescales when these repairs will be carried out but will make contact to arrange a suitable appointed date when we have the capacity to do so.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your continued support during these difficult times.

For more information on Coronavirus (COVID-19):

You can report problems and damage to a Council home or communal area via My Falkirk below:

Other ways to request a housing repair

Had a repair carried out?

Tell us how happy you were with your repair. If something hasn't gone well, we will get in touch to try and put it right.