Falkirk Council Licensing Board deals with the granting of licences for the sale
and supply of alcohol and for various gambling activities.
The members of the Board are appointed by Falkirk Council.
The Convener of the Licensing Board is Councillor James Kerr and the Depute Convener
is Councillor Allyson Black.
The Clerk to the Licensing Board is Colin Moodie.
Applications are made to the Licensing Section who provides the day to day administrative
support to the Board.
The Licensing Board meets every month except July.
The Licensing Board has a new statutory duty to prepare and publish an annual financial report not later than 3 months after the end of the financial year. This report must provide a statement of relevant income received by the Board during the financial year and the amount of relevant expenditure incurred in the year. An explanation of how the amounts were calculated must be included.
The annual financial statement for 2016/17 was approved by the Board at it's meeting on 21 June 2017 and is available to download.
All meetings start at 09:30 unless otherwise advised and take place in the Council
Chambers, Municipal Buildings, Falkirk.
Members of the public are welcome to attend.
- Falkirk Council Licensing Board - Financial Statement 2016-17
- Falkirk Council Licensing Board Equality Strategy 2013
- Falkirk Council Licensing Board Equality Mainstreaming and Equality Outcomes Update Report - April 2017
- Falkirk Council Licensing Board Publication Scheme 2015
- Chief Constables Annual Report 2013-14
- Statement of Licensing Policy