We have a legal duty to help you if you are experiencing abuse or are threatened with violence from someone you live with or used to live with. Abuse can be physical, sexual, psychological, emotional or financial.

If you need to leave urgently, you should contact the Housing Needs Team on:

In an emergency outwith office hours, please call:

Committed to Ending Abuse

If you are experiencing domestic abuse, you may want to contact Committed to Ending Abuse (CEA). They offer confidential advice, information, support and refuge to women, men and their children who are, or who have been, suffering from the effects of domestic abuse.

They can give you information about:

  • One to one support
  • Group sessions
  • Support to access accommodation

The Scottish Women's Aid website gives information and advice to women and men on how to stay safe. It also provides contact details for Women's Aid organisations across Scotland.

For more information, please contact:

CEA – Committed to Ending Abuse
21 Wellside Place

Children and Young People's Service

The Children and Young Person's Service offers one to one support and group sessions to children and young people. This support helps them to deal with any issues they are having as a result of living with domestic abuse.

If you would like to speak to someone, you can drop in to the office in Falkirk or call the helpline. The helpline is open from 9:00am - 5:00pm, Monday - Friday: