We are working on moving all Council policies from the intranet to the website. If you need information about any policy, please contact the HR Helpdesk.
- How to carry out interviews
- How to carry out PVG and Disclosure Checks
- How to carry out PVG and Disclosure Risk Assessments and Overseas Checks
- How to carry out recruitment checks
- How to chair a grievance or appeal
- How to Manage a Breach of Data Protection and Confidentiality - Version 1
- How to manage and advertise a vacancy
- How to manage Asbestos containing materials
- How to prevent, minimise and manage stress at work
- How to raise a grievance
- How to shortlist for interview
Health, Safety & Care
These policies, procedures and guidance relate to health and safety in the workplace, and health promotion.
Generic risk assessment
Falkirk Council recognises that the learning and development of employees has a key role to play in ensuring employees have the necessary knowledge and skills to deliver a high quality and cost effective service to the community the Council serves.
The following policies and guidance notes reflect and support our commitment to learning and development:
The Council is committed to the highest possible standards of openness, probity and accountability.
In line with that commitment we expect employees and others that we deal with who have serious concerns about any aspect of the Council's work to come forward and voice those concerns. It is recognised that most cases will have to proceed on a confidential basis.