You can use our benefits calculator to find out what benefits you can claim for.
If you need help to claim benefits or you are turned down, please contact us:
Please note that it may take up to a week for our Welfare Benefits team to contact you, possibly longer during busy periods. If you require assistance with an application for Universal Credit, this may mean that you lose money, as Universal Credit cannot be backdated prior to the initial date of application. If you are unable to wait, you may
wish to contact your local Jobcentre, or visit www.gov.uk/universal-credit
If you use a Minicom, please call:
Our service is free, confidential, impartial and independent. We can answer most questions over the telephone, but we can arrange a meeting if that would be better.
We'll help you:
- decide on which benefits you can claim
- claim the right benefits so you are getting all the money you can
- sort out problems with your claim
- appeal against a decision that you think is wrong
What kind of benefits do we mean?
You may be able to claim from a wide range of benefits. We can help you find which is right for you, for example:
See how much our Welfare Benefits service has helped Falkirk Council residents:
- Debt Advice - what we've helped with (our statistics)
- Welfare Benefits - what we've helped with (our statistics)