| Latest update
Back by popular demand, training that will help you get to grips with Microsoft 365!
If you're struggling to get your head around M365 tools and devices this virtual training is for you.
More than 300 people came along to the initial online sessions at the end of last year – and left feeling more confident in their ability to use the likes of Teams, Planner, and Yammer.
Using their feedback, we’ve finetuned the sessions to ensure even more people feel more confident and comfortable navigating the world of M365.
Each two-hour session will cover:
- The Council of the Future Modern Workplace project inc. roadmap
- How to register your laptop with M365, ZScaler Video conferencing
- Detailed demo of MS Teams with productivity tips and tricks Quick overview of OneDrive and OneNote how you can do your work on Teams and help your colleagues do the same Planner, Lists, and Forms Best uses for Teams and Yammer inc. some fun ideas to keep people motivated
- Monday, 22 March, 09:00-11:00 (22 spaces available)*
- Monday, 29 March, 09:00-11:00 (46 spaces available)
- Monday, 12 April, 09:00-11:00 (35 spaces available)
- Wednesday, 21 April, 15:00-17:00 (39 spaces available)
- Wednesday, 28 April, 15:00-17:00 (45 spaces available)
- Wednesday, 5 May, 15:00-17:00 (45 spaces available)
- Wednesday, 12 May, 15:00-17:00 (46 spaces available)
- Wednesday, 19 May, 15:00-17:00 (48 spaces available)
- Wednesday, 26 May, 15:00-17:00 (47spaces available)
- Wednesday, 2 June, 15:00-17:00 (47 spaces available)
* available space as of 3 March
Booking made easy
Simply visit our booking page and select your preferred date and time.