Health and Wellbeing benefits for all Falkirk Council Employees
We know that it's hard to invest time in yourself. CSSC make sure that investment costs you less with an unparalleled range of discounts on days out, sports and activities, wellbeing, events, and community groups PLUS great savings on everyday essentials.
They provide their benefits exclusively for the wellbeing of Falkirk Council employees and other public sector workers. CSSC is a not-for-profit organisation and is available to all employees including casuals and temps. The cost is £4.50 per month and can be paid by Direct Debit.
With a CSSC Sports and Leisure membership, you can access a variety of options including:
- Free access to CSSC Life - Our new all-encompassing health and wellbeing platform, including fitness, digital gym, nutrition, wellbeing and Be Calm sections
- All members in Scotland can request to use a National Trust for Scotland corporate card
- Free Digital Tastecard – providing 50% off or 241's on over 6500 restaurants
- Discounted tickets to 100's of family attractions throughout Scotland and the rest of the UK
- Discounted cinema tickets – up to 50% off Cineworld, Vue, Odeon, Empire, and Showcase
- Race entry subsidies (Running, Cycling, swimming Events including Triathlons and Tough Mudders)
- Financial support for umpiring, coaching and refereeing qualifications
- A wide range of sporting clubs and events - eg golf, archery, clay pigeon shooting, sailing, rugby, football, and cricket
Discover more at www.cssc.co.uk/top-member-benefits and register for the webinar on Tuesday 15 February at 2pm by emailing email@example.com to be sent the meeting link.